Friday, October 19, 2018

Cisco Validated Design (CVD) Icons

I found some cool Cisco visio stencils (kinda 3D like) that I started using in my network diagrams. It's called the Cisco Validated Design (CVD) icons an you can download them either in MS Visio or Powerpoint (credit to Pete Long).


I recently visited my hometown in San Juan City (Metro Manila), Philippines and went to a historical place called Pinaglabanan Shrine. This is where the first battle (Battle of San Juan del Monte) that sparked between the Filipinos and its Spanish colonizers. I started my walking tour with a quick visit to Saint John the Baptist Parish (Pinaglabanan Church).



Just across the church is the new San Juan City Hall and Pinaglabanan Shrine (and Park).





You'll also find the Museo ng Katipunan which showcases dioramas, artifacts and weapons used by the Katipunan. The entrance is free and the two-storey building is air conditioned.





This is lechon baboy (roasted pig), munggo and calamansi (lime) juice that I had for lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment